I wanted to share this little secret with everyone about my shopping habits. I’m a sucker for the Disney Store (go figures, right?) well, I found a way to get money back from shopping there and take advantage of using … Continue reading
Are you ready for the next Avengers movies? Joss Whedon’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron debuts Friday- May 1, 2015. Personally, I feel that this movie will be another big hit for Disney, and it ‘s going to be a … Continue reading
It has been 60 years since Coca-Cola started working with Disney… since the opening day back in July 17, 1955 and now, it’s over.
Disney will be partnering up with Pepsi starting July 4, 2015 which is also Pepsi’s 50th birthday. Frito-Lay has been available to all Disney theme parks and extending their contract to include soft drinks was the idea.
Disneyland’s Refreshment Corner will have Pepsi fountain drinks and be changed to be called Club Cold sponsored by Pepsi.
At World Disney World, the famous Club Cool which featured coke flavors from around the world will be changed to Mountain Dew’s Refreshment Corner, and will feature Mountain Dew drinks like Code Red, Voltage, Throwback, White Out, Live Wire, Johnson City Gold, Game Fuel Citrus Cherry, Game Fuel Lemonade, Baja Blast, and Solar Flare.
I think the switch will definitely be a change, I’m used to opening a bottle of coca-cola and imagining Walt Disney doing the same… I’m not too sure how it’s going to be. What do you think of the switch?
News came from Chipandco.com!!!! ;)
- My Interview with Producer/Writer of Walt Before Mickey: Arthur L. Bernstein By: Chelsea Pulver
- Parks Chief Thomas Staggs is Promoted! Will He Become the Next CEO?
- “Frozen Fever” before live-action film “Cinderella” March 13
- Disney’s “Moana” Polynesian Movie Sets Sail for 2016
- Disney Legend Robin Williams Passes Away but Continues to Live On
- 11 Companies Chosen for Disney Accelerator Program